Tuesday 21 November 2006

No signal

It's been 3 DAYS and no phone. Big shout out to everyone who emailed - thanks big time for your concern. And no, I haven't tried calling it. The first thing I did when I realised it was gone was call my network and report it missing. Like you're supposed to, right? So they bar the number so nobody else can use it. So I can't call it. Which is totally braindead of me. I blame it on the punch in the head.

How I lost it, that's another matter. See, Tareq and I had gone to check out the estate, getting ourselves some inside knowledge so we could prove to his parents that it's like a total hell pit - remember I told you about their whole genius plan to move to loserville? Well, anyway, we found the proof - plenty.

This crew of total mingers were doing over a flat, you know what I'm saying - the whole spray-paint thing and kicking the door and stuff. It got nasty - totally grim. So the G-370 isn't the newest phone out there but it can take video, so I took video.

But then they clocked us and we had to hack it out of there with the barbarians right on our backs. We got away after a bundle but somewhere in the middle of it I dropped the phone.

We did actually go back to where I thought I'd lost it, later, but there's no sign.

This is TOTALLY DOING MY HEAD IN - I'M GOING TO EXPLODE. If you know anything, PLEASE let me know. There's 30 quid in it.