Thursday 16 November 2006

Sent to Coventry

Alright, alright, hands up - call the blog cops – random guy missing in action – wanted for slacking on his posting! Serious though - like I promised my mum that I would be "doing no swearing on the internest" (that's what she calls it) and everything and I'm going to stick to that, but... darn, fudge, sugar, zits. Poo, bottom and bum. JULIE IS GOING AWAY! SUCK CITY MAN!!!

She told me today. Her dad's got a new job in Coventry, with a house. Wicked and everything – I mean I didn't even know jobs did houses – cars yes – but a house, that is major. Julie reckons you only get a house when a company wants you in a serious way – like as soon as possible. So I mean it’s all good for them ‘cos they don't have to bother about looking for somewhere to live. But you know how soon is 'as soon as possible'? They're moving next weekend.

So yeah, this is the girl it took me most of the autumn to get the courage to ask out, and when I do she says yes and everything is totally wicked for three days until her dad comes along with his big job, and Coventry and the house and takes it all away. And she was the best thing that's happened to me all year (it's not been a great year.) And that's it. Piking Coventry.

At least I've got her number now. That's something.