Saturday 18 November 2006

REWARD OFFERED FOR MISSING PHONE

I've lost my phone. I seriously need it back.

It's a G-370. Black case. AC carved into the inside of the battery cover.

I know the G-370's totally old and yes I could get a new one, but this so isn't about the phone. It's about what's on the phone. There's some smoking data on it and I need it.

OK so details: I lost it on the Eastburgh Estate - I think somewhere between Livingstone and Dever blocks and the main road. There's a path near some bins and I dropped it along there somewhere. I was hacking it away from some major trouble when I got caught big time and dropped it. Didn't want any more of a hammering so I just had to leave it.

There's a reward of 30 quid, which is all I can afford right now, and I've done some flyers and stuck them up round the estate. Yeah OK - maybe that's not so smart but I really, totally, seriously need that data back. So if you know anything or hear anything, get in touch. Please.