Friday 8 December 2006

Once upon a time this was meant to be a blog about technology and gadgets and cool stuff and it's ended up being mostly me talking about my life, ...

but in a brave try to get things back on track I can report the following:

There is still no sign of my iPod.

So I was thinking that someone had nicked it so that they could sell it back to me cos that’s what they do but there’s been nothing in a major way – no one’s saying anything – not to my face anyway but I totally got the feeling that there was dissing in my direction today. More than usual anyway.

I've not told my parents yet.

I'm totally low but Tareq’s in a major spiral - seriously. And like, yeah, he used to use it all the time and stuff but that’s not it. He’s carrying this major chip on his shoulder, and he's going on like how he’s 'refusing to be a victim' and 'time to make a stand' and stuff. Militant. It's not like him, it’s totally off, and it’s got me buzzing in my head.