Saturday 30 December 2006

A day in heaven

Julie came back! Only for a day, but it was just her and me (her parents were visiting relatives in town) and it was fan-tas-tic. We had a seriously boss time: we did some shopping in the sales, and a walk in the park, and lots of just sitting and talking. She reckons Coventry’s okay but she'd rather be back here, and y’know I want that too.

So I totally told her all about my parents' plan to send me to Bangladesh - we'd already chatted about it on Messenger but a serious heart-to-heart when you're one on one is so much better - and then there’s the whole Tareq thing - Julie reckons the whole Bangladesh thing is all about my parents reacting to the Tareq/girlfriend thing, because my parents probably think that Tareq's parents have like totally lost control of him, and they reckon that they can stop me going the same way if I'm under my relatives thumbs half-way around the world.

Oh yeah - Tareq, I've not heard from him recently, and he's not answering his phone. Hope he's okay.