Tuesday 2 January 2007

So much for 2006

So that's a big ‘See ya!’ to the old year and I’m totally not gonna miss it. Though if half the things I’m suspecting for 2007 actually happen then in about 2 weeks I'll be looking back and going, "Ah, 2006... the golden years of my youth... we shall not see their like again."

UPDATE: just had a call from Agent X, the Anonymous Teenage Sleuth - still anonymous (to you lot, anyway) and still teenage but sleuth no longer. She's gone and shut down her blog and actually she’s totally left the estate after she got beaten up by some crew she's been watching and writing about. This is a total major shame. She didn't want to give out where she's moving to, but it's a serious miles and she's changing schools and everything. She reckons Tareq's seriously freaking about the news - which I can totally understand, because after his major bust-up with his whole family she was like his only support, and now she's gone too. So I'm going to have to step it up - be a proper friend to him. Serious. Poor old Tareq. 2006 totally sucked for him too.

And I so can't believe we're going to be back at school so soon – seriously, I've had half terms longer than this set of holidays – you know what I mean?

Anyway, first blog post of 2007 and still no mention of cool gadgets or football or any stuff that people actually want to read about. I will get round to them eventually, I do promise.