Tuesday 5 December 2006

Strange things

Yeah I know – I’ve been totally slack again with my postings – sorry fans. My mind is totally mashed at the mo – too much going on in my head even though there’s not a lot to say really…OK, well, I’m here so I’ll try – this is what it is…

1. Some total reject stole my iPod. And like it’s not about 'I lost my iPod', ‘cos I totally know where I left it, and I’m not going 'I got mugged for my iPod' - which is a bonus I guess - but it's seriously just gone. Took it to school, put it in my bag, and then it’s gone after school and I’m bugging cos I don’t know where it went. OK, so it’s a bit duff - 1st-generation Mini (gold), only 4gb, but I totally suffered to get it. So it's old and it's seriously poor - I like the gold though cos I think it’s classy but that’s just me and I’m no 50 Cent so like I could be wrong - and this is what I’m saying - I'm seriously thinking someone took it to mess with me. Wouldn't be the first time, but my eye was on my bag nearly all day, if you get me, so it must be some wack-job in my class who nicked it. I dunno, it could be like the same old ‘take stuff from Ahmed - he's different - or is it racked up? - is there someone out there who seriously has a problem with me?

2. My parents are being totally weird. There were all these big plans to go over to Bangladesh for Christmas to see the family, the whole family get-together - you know what I mean with the aunties and everything, but suddenly everyone's like ‘we're not going to Bangladesh this year Ahmed’ and they’re on a total downer with all these weird looks and stuff. It’s all wrong and I am worried.

3. And then there’s just this whole weird vibe I’m getting all over - serious - it’s freaking me a bit - got prickles on the back of my neck but it’s not like specific if you get me. And Tareq’s totally gone right now - he’s really getting to me with his whole loved-up thing with Agent X. He’s all about the love now - he’s the man and reckons I’m jealous cos I haven’t got a woman but like - JULIE - right? But then Tareq’s all like, "Dude she’s on Messenger" and "You’re probably giving the love to her Mum or something." Tareq’s my best mate right but sometimes he’s just so wrong.

So that's where I am right now: feeling freaky and wrong and I know I’ll like shake it off but right now I’m bummed.